Have a home for sale? Choose the team that makes Real Estate Real Easy –Rob Bell and Stacey Clem!
Selling your home is one of the most important decisions you’ll ever make. But, unless you have been around real estate you might find the process of selling your home overwhelming. How much is it worth? How long will it take to sell? What do you do with undesirable offers?
The Rob & Stacey Real Estate team is the area’s top agency, serving Springfield, Greene, Christian and Webster counties. If you have a home for sale our experienced team is standing by to help. We have a proven track record and can help you get the maximum amount for your home.
Here are a few of the things we do to market and sell your home:
- Comparative Market Analysis (CMA)– Buyers want to buy your home for as little as possible but you want to sell your home for as much as possible! We can help give you the edge by creating a CMA. This is a detailed comparison between your home and other homes for sale in your area. This helps us determine what your home is really worth and is a free service we offer our clients!
- Time-Saving Tactics – Home buyers have their own time considerations when it comes to looking at and buying a home. Their time frame, however, might not be compatible to yours! Our real estate agency understands this problem and pre-qualifies home buyers so we know what they can and can’t afford.
- Marketing that Works – If you have a home for sale it’s important that buyers see what you have to offer. How do you get your home in front of qualified home buyers? Our extensive marketing assures that more buyers see your home so you get the maximum offer! We market your property all across the web, including Yahoo Real Estate, Microsoft MSN HomeAdvisor, and other top national sites.
- Home Selling Jump Start – As soon as we put a home up for sale our team of real estate experts get to work spreading the word. We immediately notify all buyers and real estate agents in the area about the new property for sale. This is a powerful way to jump start the sale of your home!
- Walk Through – Appearances are important when selling a home. You want potential home buyers to focus on the features of the home and not be distracted by other things. A member of our real estate team will walk through the home with you to help you determine how to best present your home. This keeps you from wasting money on improvements that don’t pay off.
- Contract Assistance – Contracts are complicated and intimidating! Buying a home is often the largest financial decision most people ever make. This is why it’s important to understand what you are signing. Our experienced real estate experts know how to help you have a smooth and successful closing. Never sign anything you don’t understand – we can help!
- Statutory Disclosure Requirements – If you don’t deal with real estate often you might not know all of the laws involved. Our teams of real estate experts will make sure you conform to all Missouri statutory disclosure requirements. We’ll also help you acquire the needed inspections to keep the negotiation, escrow and closing process smooth.
The Rob & Stacey Real Estate team provides all of these services at no charge to you! We work hard to get your home sold for the price you want and in the time frame that you need. We also help with timing, which can be difficult when selling a home, moving out of that home, buying a new home and relocating into your new property. We can help make this a smooth process!
If you have a home for sale call us and see what we can do for you! Ask for our free In-Home Presentation where we’ll show you our plan to market and sell your home. We’ll come right to your Springfield, Greene, Christian and Webster County home or office and help you get started!
As the area’s top real estate professionals we’re here to help you sell your home. And, don’t worry, there is no obligation – our In-Home Presentation is a free service because with Rob & Stacey, it’s all about you!